Art Direction Unit
For the first week I was gathering references for my art bible alongside writing the story so I would know what to add afterward. I collected references and many pictures to help me draw my exterior design. The rest of the week was spent coming up with 3 different police station concepts and getting feedback on which one to go for and what to change to make it more London like. Second-week approaches and I was working on my other slides such as plants, props and all of that, I did everything on paper first then transferred it to digital to-do cleaner lines and line art. During this time I also spend looking at other games and what things they have in common is a sense of picturing London to the players and i tried to implement that into my work. Week three happened and I was meant to get a lot of concepts done mainly interior as I had many rooms to do as the whole thing is heavily based around being inside BUT I had really bad fever and could not work I was going to go out and take photos to help me with work but I could not, Week 4 last week was here and I wrapped up my work and did as much as I could I did want to get more environment concepts done but I was out of time. I wanted to make more slides discussing the interactions of the game alongside features of how to go about it in more detail but Time was short and I decided to wrap up with what I have.
If I was not sick I would have done more in-depth concepts of rooms and modular kits for them too.
No comments:
Post a Comment